Tuesday 10 January 2017

Are Humans More Valuable Than Animals??

This is a great video by Dennis Prager. I have listened to his five-minute videos from Prager University since it was established. Like any other organization, I don't always agree with everything he says, but I always come away informed!

I found this video particularly interesting. Because I live in the Middle-East~and I am surrounded by those who would kill me in an instant~I might consider saving my dog first (I'm a dog-person). On the other hand, I do believe in the value of human life, so this leaves me with a dilemma.

The truth of the matter is, until I am in that situation, I don't know what I would do. For all I know I may just freeze and do nothing. Actually, if it was in deep water I would not be able to do much~I can't swim, or even float!

So tell me~Who Would You Save First??

What Do You Think? Who Would You Save First~A Stranger OR Your Dog?

No comments:

Israel, Jerusalem, Judaism, Zionism, Middle East, Aliyah, Conversion, and everything else that pops up